and another month is over, looking back it went over not as quickly as the others, but the reason for that might be a book I have read in this month. Check it out!
Wow, two whole books in October, that might be my personal low goal. Nevertheless, I had fun reading them! No questions ask. November might end similar since I have Anna Karenina to finish and another eBook for the Popsugar Reading Challenge. But I’m positive that I will finish it.
NaNoWriMo and Inktober
And since it is November, I might have to start NaNoWriMo. If I prepared for it. Thinking about that, I had Inktober going on as well and didn’t finish it. Not that I ever believed in finishing it ha ha (I really did).
Books I want to finish before the year ends
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- Fangirl auf Umwegen (Fangirl on Detour) by Amelie Murmann
- How to be a Graphic Designer without losing your soul by Adrian Shaugnessy (the book I need to read to finish my Popsugar Reading Challenge)
- The Bone Clocks by David Mitchell
- Court of Thornes and Roses by Sarah J Maas
- Girl Online: Going Solo by Zoe Sugg
I really don’t know if I’m able to finish theses but I’m trying my best. Also all of them are eBooks except for The Bone Clocks, so it really shouldn’t be a problem.
Popsugar Reading Challenge
So the thing is that I am one book away to finish this challenge. I had to change a few books from my initial situation, so there’s going to be a blog post on which books I have actually read for the challenge when I’m done.
Have a great month!
The Covers are from Goodreads.