this month has been a pretty expensive one, since I bought a lot of stuff. Let me work for money and I’m pretty fast in spending it. Thank god I had my birthday at the beginning of January so it doesn’t seem like I only bought books. Here’s a list of books I got and which I’m most excited to read!
- A Brief History of Time – Stephen Hawking
- The Stranger – Harlan Coben
- Touch of Frost – Jennifer Estep
- The World of Song of Ice and Fire – George R.R. Martin
I’m probably the most excited to read A Short History of Time since it’s the longest on my To-Be-Read list book. I got curious about it when I watched the movie The Theory of Everything and I completely fell in love with this movie. So I thought, why not reading a physics book, you can still learn.
- The Crane Wife – Patrick Ness
- Red Dragon – Thomas Harris
- Faithful and Virtuous Night – Louise Glück
- After You – Jojo Moyes
- [GERMAN] Ein Leben aus Glas: Royal #1 – Valentina Fast
- I am Malala – Malala Yousafzai
- [GERMAN] Erebos – Ursula Poznaski
- Anna Karenina – Leo Tolstoy
- [GERMAN] Märchenhaft erlöst – Maya Shepherd
- The Geography of You and Me – Jennifer E. Smith
- Girl Online on Tour – Zoe Sugg
- The Iron Trial – Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
- The 5th Wave – Rick Yancey
- Cinder – Marissa Meyer
- Selp-Helf – Miranda Sings
Lots of books for the 2016 challenge. I got all of them except for The Crane Wife, Red Dragon and Faithful and Virtuous Night as eBooks, so I got away cheap.
The most excited I am about Red Dragon, After You (currently reading it and I love it), I am Malala, Erebos and Anna Karenina. Red Dragon because I got obsessed with the TV show Hannibal (Will Graham is simply the best), After You because I loved the first book and it’s characters, I am Malala because duh, that girl is strong. Erebos because I’ve read about it years ago in my school paper since the author has graduated from my school, and Anna Karenina because it’s a classic I got for 99cents. I’m also very curious about Anna Karenina so let’s see how this is going to work out.
So here’s the books I have gotten this month. I’m thinking of doing this kind of post every month (if I’m getting books within a month of course) – so stay tuned for February.
Oh and my list of books I have read in January will be up on Friday.