it’s less than three weeks until christmas, so I thought I would share my book wishlist with you! Or at least some on my list, because one can always wish for books.
And isn’t winter the best time to cozy up with a good book and drinking hot chocolate/tea/coffee/your favorite drink?! Right. Down below I put the books in categories, so you will see with one glance which is kind of which. You will know.
(Click on the numbers to get to Amazon to view the book directly. Not an affiliated link.)
- Introducing: Visual Identities for Small Businesses (by R. Klanten) 1
- Black & White: New Monochrome Graphics (by Publisher: Viction:ary) 2
- The Elements of Typographic Style (by Robert Bringhurst) 3
- Frankenstein (by Mary Shelley) 1
- A Clockwork Orange (by Anthony Burgess) 2
- To Kill A Mockingbird (by Harper Lee) 3
- A Court of Thornes and Roses (by Sarah J. Maas) 1
- Six of Crows (by Leigh Bardugo) 2
- Harry Potter Library Boxed Set (by J.K. Rowling; it includes The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Fantastic Beasts & where to find them and Quidditch through the years. ) 3
- Black Widow – Forever Red (by Margaret Stohl) 4
- Hemlock Grove (by Brian McGreevy – the cool orange/red cover!!; By the way thank you Virginie for introducing me to this really cool TV series!) 5
- After You (by Jojo Moyes – it’s the sequel to Me Before You) 6
- The Amazing book is not on Fire (by Dan Howell and Phil Lester) 1
- The Animator’s Survival Kit (by Richard Williams) 2
Yes, I wish for other things than books as well but those other things are expensive plus I’d rather buy them myself than getting them by someone. 🙂 Just saying.
Hope I could help some people with their wishlists and/or inspire them. What do you wish for Christmas? Books, Clothes, Gadgets, Make-up,…? I’d like to know 🙂