What, I’m nominated? Well that was unexpected and early…but thank you!
before I publish anything new, I need to tell you this: I got nominated for a Liebster Award. Say whaaaat?
My friend Nika from fluffypawslife.wordpress.com nominated me and I’m really happy and a little bit confused that this little messy blog got nominated. Also I think that the Liebster Award is a great thing, so thank you Nika for the nomination!
So here are the rules of the Liebster Award:
1. Once nominated make a post to thank and link the person that nominated you.
2. Include the Liebster award sticker award somewhere in your post.
3. Nominate 5 – 10 other blogger’s who have 200 followers or less that you think are worthy of this award. Let them know you have nominated them by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person who tagged you.
4. Answer the questions by the person that nominated you, and create questions of your own for your nominees.
5. Copy these rules onto your post.
I’m gonna do answer the questions first, so let’s see what Nika has in store for me:
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A private Jet, a house, an iPad and guinea pigs.
- Would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
No. Definitely not. I’m too slow and out of condition to run away. Maybe I’d freak out and get myself worked up enough to actually attack a zombie out of panic, but who knows. I mean, you can predict what might happen, but being in the situation is a complete different thing. So I might actually kick some zombie’s butt but right now…I’d probably get eaten.
- What kind of old person do you want to grow up to become?
I want to own thousand guinea pigs and love them until I die. Sometimes I imagine I’d be the “cool” granny who would let the kids watch TV, play video games and sip sugary soda until they’re all happy and love me to death, only that my own children would hate me and accuse me of being too soft with them. Yeah, I wanna be the cool grandma with an open Cabrio Porsche.
- If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
How to be confident and how to act. Seriously. And some languages (my newest obsessions are welsh and scottish gaelic).
- If you could commit any crime and get away with it, what would it be?
*sings* How to get away with Muuuurder *singing ends* NO. Killing people is horrible, that’s not a crime I’d like to commit. Hm the only crime I could imagine committing and get away with it is downloading every data possible.
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
That I’m probably the chillest person in my family and that I’m artsy.
That’s about the questions. Here are my nominées for Liebster Award! 😀 *drumrolls and dramatic sound effects which are similar to the Oscars). Disclaimer: I have no idea if these peeps have over 200 followers, but they deserve a nomination.
So, now that the nominées stand, here are my questions for you to answer!
- Imagine you’re on a lonely island. What kind of island would it be? Is it small/large, do animals live there, is it a magical island with unicorns on it? Maybe a dangerous one? Describe!
- If you could invent anything right now, what would it be and why?
- Imagine a publisher came up to you and said that your life would be printed as a book, what kind of book would if be and why (Pure textbook, textbook with the support of illustrations, graphic novel, kid’s picture book, etc.)?
- What is your happiest and your saddest thought at the moment?
- If everything would be possible and happening the instant you want it to happen, what would you choose to do?
So, that’s it for me. I hope the nominées are a bit enthusiastic in participating (mainly because I’m interested in the answers of my questions) and also I think it’s (as I mentioned already) a great way to promote and support blogs of any kind.
I hope you have a great day!